ELVIS – THE LOST PERFORMANCES 2+ (STAR label)
Disc one:
The original program.. but re-edited and the sound will blow you away!!
Much MUCH better then before!! Also the picture quality has been upgraded.
Vegas & Studio:
Walk A Mile in My Shoes
The Wonder of You
Don't Cry Daddy/In the Ghetto
There Goes My Everything
Make the World Go Away
Just Pretend
Heartbreak Hotel
Twenty Days and Twenty Nights
Love Me
Hound Dog
Don't Be Cruel
Washed My Hands in Muddy Water
I Was the One/Cattle Call
Baby Let's Play House
Don't
Money Honey
On Tour:
All Shook Up
Teddy Bear
Don't Be Cruel
Are You Lonesome Tonight?
I Can't Stop Loving You
How Great Thou Art
Release Me
Studio:
I Can't Stop Loving You.
___________________________________________________
Disc Two: (dual layer)
After hours of research the STAR team delivers an additional 2,5 hours!! Of new footage and edits, using the lastest remastered audio, this is a real WINNER!
I'm Left You're Right She's Gone (live version)
Includes newly found fifties footage, UNRELEASED so far as well as actual footage of Elvis singing the song.
I Got A Woman
Tutti Frutti
I Was the One
Blue Suede Shoes
Heartbreak Hotel
Above tracks are all Dorsey Show performances, and very hard to find, complete edits make them very enjoyable!
Dialogue
I Want You, I Need You, I Love You
Hound Dog
Two tracks from the famous Milton Berle Show, although Hound Dog is well known, it nearly never is presented complete, here it is!
Tonight's All Right For Love – the Europian version IMPOSSIBLE to find!
Didja Ever Rare footage of Elvis on the set and meeting the queen of Thailand!
Blue SuedeShoes The ‘'splicedâ€â€ This is Elvis version, re-edited without the voice over.
Road Medley Previously releases on the Alternate 68 Comeback, but this is a real gem, includes alternate footage and audio , a completely NEW road medley is made with outtakes.
See See Rider
I Got A Woman/Amen
That's All Right
Are You Lonesome Tonight?
Jailhouse Rock
Hurt
I Really Don't Want To Know
Seven tracks from the June 19, 1977 OMAHA performance, all versions are different to the ones used on earlier Star releases and the official tv special…
Elvis is in very bad health, and should not have been on this stage, included purely for die hard fans, it still is breathtaking to watch.
Best thing is sound and picture has been improved since the Final Curtain release.
Something
You Gave Me A Mountain
Steamroller Blues
It's Over
I'm So Lonesome I Could Cry
What Now My Love
Welcome to My World
I'll Remember You
All performances of the January 12 (alternate) have been re-edited with new remastered sound (2013)
Jailhouse Rock includes outtakes from the movie
Nice to Go Travelling
Fame and Fortune
Stuck On You
Witchcraft-Love Me Tender
From the Franks Sinatra Timex Welcome Home Elvis show
Only elvis performances are included to make it more watchable then
the complete show.
You've Lost That Loving Feeling
Twenty Days and Twenty Nights
Words
The Next Step is Love (part)
August 7, 1970 rehearsls not released elsewhere in this format, again edited into comlete performances.
I've Lost You – the forgotten version, as released on the original That's The Way it is album, but in the movie another version was used.
Stranger in the Crowd, the August 13 live version, edited with new remastered sound, keep those speakers open!!!
Love Me
Alll Shook Up
Heartbreak Hotel
Teddy Bear/Don't Be Cruel
Hound Dog
On Tour rehearsals, these outtakes have been released on other dvds, but here they are complete for the first time, without the annoying text in the picture! Sound is also much better!
Johnny B. Good
Are You Lonesome Tonight?
What Now My Love
If I Can Dream.
Last but not least some hard to find Elvis The Concert performances. Some were cut from the released dvd.
Quelle: http://stardvds.webs.com/
Disc one:
The original program.. but re-edited and the sound will blow you away!!
Much MUCH better then before!! Also the picture quality has been upgraded.
Vegas & Studio:
Walk A Mile in My Shoes
The Wonder of You
Don't Cry Daddy/In the Ghetto
There Goes My Everything
Make the World Go Away
Just Pretend
Heartbreak Hotel
Twenty Days and Twenty Nights
Love Me
Hound Dog
Don't Be Cruel
Washed My Hands in Muddy Water
I Was the One/Cattle Call
Baby Let's Play House
Don't
Money Honey
On Tour:
All Shook Up
Teddy Bear
Don't Be Cruel
Are You Lonesome Tonight?
I Can't Stop Loving You
How Great Thou Art
Release Me
Studio:
I Can't Stop Loving You.
___________________________________________________
Disc Two: (dual layer)
After hours of research the STAR team delivers an additional 2,5 hours!! Of new footage and edits, using the lastest remastered audio, this is a real WINNER!
I'm Left You're Right She's Gone (live version)
Includes newly found fifties footage, UNRELEASED so far as well as actual footage of Elvis singing the song.
I Got A Woman
Tutti Frutti
I Was the One
Blue Suede Shoes
Heartbreak Hotel
Above tracks are all Dorsey Show performances, and very hard to find, complete edits make them very enjoyable!
Dialogue
I Want You, I Need You, I Love You
Hound Dog
Two tracks from the famous Milton Berle Show, although Hound Dog is well known, it nearly never is presented complete, here it is!
Tonight's All Right For Love – the Europian version IMPOSSIBLE to find!
Didja Ever Rare footage of Elvis on the set and meeting the queen of Thailand!
Blue SuedeShoes The ‘'splicedâ€â€ This is Elvis version, re-edited without the voice over.
Road Medley Previously releases on the Alternate 68 Comeback, but this is a real gem, includes alternate footage and audio , a completely NEW road medley is made with outtakes.
See See Rider
I Got A Woman/Amen
That's All Right
Are You Lonesome Tonight?
Jailhouse Rock
Hurt
I Really Don't Want To Know
Seven tracks from the June 19, 1977 OMAHA performance, all versions are different to the ones used on earlier Star releases and the official tv special…
Elvis is in very bad health, and should not have been on this stage, included purely for die hard fans, it still is breathtaking to watch.
Best thing is sound and picture has been improved since the Final Curtain release.
Something
You Gave Me A Mountain
Steamroller Blues
It's Over
I'm So Lonesome I Could Cry
What Now My Love
Welcome to My World
I'll Remember You
All performances of the January 12 (alternate) have been re-edited with new remastered sound (2013)
Jailhouse Rock includes outtakes from the movie
Nice to Go Travelling
Fame and Fortune
Stuck On You
Witchcraft-Love Me Tender
From the Franks Sinatra Timex Welcome Home Elvis show
Only elvis performances are included to make it more watchable then
the complete show.
You've Lost That Loving Feeling
Twenty Days and Twenty Nights
Words
The Next Step is Love (part)
August 7, 1970 rehearsls not released elsewhere in this format, again edited into comlete performances.
I've Lost You – the forgotten version, as released on the original That's The Way it is album, but in the movie another version was used.
Stranger in the Crowd, the August 13 live version, edited with new remastered sound, keep those speakers open!!!
Love Me
Alll Shook Up
Heartbreak Hotel
Teddy Bear/Don't Be Cruel
Hound Dog
On Tour rehearsals, these outtakes have been released on other dvds, but here they are complete for the first time, without the annoying text in the picture! Sound is also much better!
Johnny B. Good
Are You Lonesome Tonight?
What Now My Love
If I Can Dream.
Last but not least some hard to find Elvis The Concert performances. Some were cut from the released dvd.
Quelle: http://stardvds.webs.com/





Es sind doch gar keine Aufnahmen vom 21.6.77 Rapid City darauf zu finden.


Kommentar